Printable form here, you mail this to us
or Online Registration Click below
Benefits of Membership
The Brain Injury Association of Peel and Halton (BIAPH) is a proud affiliate of The Ontario Brain Injury Association (OBIA). This arrangement will provide a stronger voice for people living with acquired brain injury and help to develop province wide programs. The Peer Mentoring Program is a prime example of one such program. BIAPH is pleased to offer a Dual Membership with OBIA as a part of this Shared Activity Agreement. From now on, when you sign up or renew your membership you will become a dual member of BIAPH and OBIA for one low price.
As a Dual Member you will receive:
- A one-year subscription to OBIA Review
- Memos and Articles
- Training Session Dates
- News about Group Functions and Social Events, such as our Holiday Dinner and Dance.
- Free access to OBIA’s resource library and be eligible for a $25.00 discount on most of OBIA’s training programs.
- Government Lobbying on your behalf
- Peer Mentoring Program where members may be trained as “Mentors” or become a “Partner” in order to receive support from a trained mentor.
- Yuri Mutiger Memorial Caregiver Relief Program
Please give us a call us at 905-823-2221 for more information.
Dual Membership Annual Rates
|Family membership (2 or more persons in same household)||$50.00|
|Subsidized (available if required)||$5.00|
Please use either the online or printable membership form. Complete the online form and then submit your payment by PayPal or complete the printable form and mail in the Membership Form with your payment.
If it is more convenient for you, print and fill in the applicable areas with your credit card information scan and email it to us at email@example.com
For Corporate Sponsors, please refer to our Corporate Benefit Package for rates and associated advertising benefits to your company.
All corporate sponsors are entitled to have their logo displayed with a link to their home page on www.biaph.com for one year.