Thursday February 21st 2013 from 6:30 PM – 9:00PM
Classic Bowl – 3055 Dundas Street West Mississauga, ON. L5L 3R8
It’s easy to succeed:
Join or Organize A TEAM !
$25.00 Registration Fee – includes 2 hours of bowling, shoes & snacks!
Registration fee is waived if you collect a minimum of $50.00 in pledges
COLLECT PLEDGES from family, friends or colleagues
Sponsor the Bowl-a-thon:
Buy a Lane for $ 250.00
Donate items for the Silent Auction & Raffle
Donate prizes for bowlers
[one_third]Register ONLINE with PayPal
Help us reach our goal to raise $10,000 -proceeds directed to BIAPH support groups
We are asking for your help to fulfill our mission:
To enhance the quality of life for persons in the region of Peel and Halton who are living with the effects of an acquired brain injury through:
EDUCATION, AWARENESS, SUPPORT, ADVOCACY and PREVENTION
BIAPH needs your help and support to keep going. THANK YOU to everyone who supported us through sponsorship, donations, and event participation in 2012!
The Goal for the 2013 Bowl-a-thon is to raise $10,000
Please take this opportunity to introduce your family, friends and colleagues to BIAPH. Let them know that in Ontario there are close to half a million people living with an Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) and 18,000 new cases are added every year. ABI is 15 times more common than spinal cord injury, 30 times more common than breast cancer and 400 times more common than HIV/AIDS. ABI affects not only the “survivor” but also their families and circle of friends.
We are counting on your help, here is what you can do:
1. Put a team together. Bowling is always more fun with friends or colleagues. Please invite them to join your team and support your efforts!
2. To Registersend us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-823-2221 or fax 905-823-9960 with your name as the Team Captain and the name of your 5 team mates. Remember the entrance fee of $25.00 will be waived if you collect a minimum of $ 50.00 in pledges.
3. Collect pledge money. We are asking each bowler to try to raise $100. All you need to do is ask 20 people to pledge $5.00 each. Some people will give you more and others may only be able to offer a dollar or two, just remember everything counts.
4. Other ways you can contribute to the Bowl-a-thon:
– Buy a Lane (or two) $ 250.00 each
– Donate items for the Silent Auction & Raffle
– Donate prizes for bowlers
Proceeds from the 2013 Bowl-a-Thon will be directed to our support groups.
BIAPH is now offering groups in Mississauga, Burlington, Brampton and Georgetown.
We have 14 lanes reserved, so sign up early to avoid disappointment!
Thanks for your support!