Join us at our annual chocolate soirée
Annual “Une Affaire de Chocolat”
Social Mix & Mingle
Thursday, May 10th 2018 – 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
Overlooking the picturesque Bronte Harbour
Harbour Banquet & Conference Centre, 2340 Ontario Street, Oakville, On L6L 6P7
An evening of great food, chocolate galore, chocolate martini bar & great company
Social Mix & Mingle in support of
The Brain Injury Association of Peel and Halton
We need your support to continue servicing our clients.
Caregiver Relief Program and Community Support Groups for “Survivors” & Caregivers, Community Awareness Events.
Your support means a lot to many people.
Please join us for an evening featuring fabulous food, decadent chocolate desserts, chocolate martini bar, live entertainment, and a live and silent auction.
This is a great opportunity to meet with new and old friends and network with your colleagues.
For tickets visit www.biaph.com or call 905 823 2221.
Early bird ticket price: $125 – After May 1st $150
Limited Sponsorship opportunities available
Exclusive Events Sponsorship opportunities:
- Affaire de Chocolat Title Sponsor $2,000 (limit one)
- Affaire de Chocolat Martini Bar sponsor $1000 (limit one)
- Affaire de Chocolat Chocolate Fountains & Shawarma Station sponsors $500 (limit 3)
- Affaire de Chocolat Dessert Table sponsor $500 (limit one)
- Affaire de Chocolat Food Stations sponsors $500 (limit 2)
- Affaire de Chocolat Music sponsor $300 (limit one)
If you would prefer to print the registration form and mail it in, please make cheque payable to Brain Injury Association of Peel and Halton. You may also use Visa or Mastercard.
**Please note for Early Bird pricing, it must be postmarked no later than April 30, 2018.