All Support Groups will return September. Please check the website for dates and times. We plan to publish the information sometime in August.
Have a safe summer and see you real soon.
Support groups for those that have suffered an Acquired Brain Injury and their families.
If you or someone you love has experienced a Brain Injury, you may benefit from participating in one of our support groups. These groups meet on a monthly basis and offer the chance to:
- meet and discuss common issues and problems,
- learn more about living with ABI
- to have fun in a positive environment
Our mission is to:
- Provide a safe environment where we can share our stories
- Provide information from professionals
- Provide Recreational and Social Activities
Please contact us at:
905 823 2221 / 1 800 565 8594
2155 Leanne Blvd.—Suite 204
Mississauga, Ontario, L5K 2K8
JOIN US! ALL WELCOME!
Download a printable version of the 2012 -2013 Schedule here