(Includes membership to The Ontario Brain Injury Association- OBIA)
You Can Now Belong to Both Associations for One Low Fee!!
- Membership in both the Ontario Brain Injury Association (OBIA) and the Brain Injury Association of Peel and Halton (BIAPH). Individual members shall be entitled to one vote at both BIAPH and OBIA’s Annual General Meeting. Family members shall be entitled to no more than two at both BIAPH and OBIA’s Annual General Meeting.
- Membership is available to individuals and families who support the aims and objectives of participating community associations and OBIA.
- Members will receive a one-year subscription to OBIA Review.
- Members will be kept informed of all events hosted by BIAPH and our Monthly Support Groups.
- Members may participate in the Peer Support Mentoring Program for People Living with ABI.
- Members will have free access to OBIA’s resource library and be eligible for a $25.00 discount on most of OBIA’s training programs.
All membership fees are equally divided between OBIA and BIAPH