Relationship issues after a Brain Injury – April 29- Burlington
- Common Relationship Problems
- Couples Relationships after Brain Injury
- Sexuality After Traumatic Brain Injury
The group will watch the video: http://www.msktc.org/tbi/Hot-Topics/Relationships/Relationships-after-TBI.
The members are invited to discuss his or her own relationship experiences in a supportive/positive manner.
How can they relate to the content in the video and what they did they do in their own relationship that worked for them.
Topics for discussion – May 27 – Burlington:
- Efficient Problem Solving Strategies – interactive discussion
- Grief/ loss after a Brain Injury and the emotions associated with it
June 24 – Burlington:
Summer social wear some bright summer colours, your favorite summer hat and sun glasses.
Light refreshments will be served.